Police beat me up, hit my neck with the Butt of a Gun – Fayose sheds tears

https://www.facebook.com/ichenwogoodluck/videos/499002413863928/Governor Ayo Fayose has reportedly been injured seriously by Policemen in Ekiti state. Fayose appeared on AIT earlier today, shedding tears over the alleged beating he received from police officers under the orders of the federal government.
Fayose told newsmen that police officer beat him up and hit his neck with the butt of a gun. He claims that they were ordered to shoot him on the leg but due to uproar by his supporters they stopped. He added that when he told the police officer that assaulted him, that he is a governor, the officer replied; “Governor my foot”.
The governor also claimed that his deputy governor was also assaulted. Fayose was seen wearing a neck brace after receiving treatment from a clinic at the government house.
fayosi2 - Police beat me up, hit my neck with the Butt of a Gun - Fayose sheds tears

Comments